Sales Executive at Best Law Review
We’re looking for hardcore closers. If you love chasing and closing deals, you are the right candidate for us. Law Review Sales Reps develop genuine relationships with lawyers, understand their needs, and sells to those needs. We’re looking for sales reps who are winners, having shown consistent success exceeding quotas in a previous sales role.
- Successfully close new business through relationship based selling
- Master the ability to evangelize the Law Review story
- Achieve and exceed monthly and quarterly quotas
- Align Law Review solutions with prospect business objectives/needs
- Successfully manage and overcome lawyer’s objections
- Collaborate effectively with management and others to drive new business
- Proactively keep abreast of the legal industry and the technology landscape to ensure you are a trusted resource to lawyers and law firms alike
Highly motivated, self-starter, confident, excited about work that includes face-to-face interaction, and comfortable cold calling law firms. You can identify an opportunity and pursue it persistently until you close it. A background in sales, advertising, or marketing before law school is a plus but not required. This is a unique opportunity to earn real money and develop professional connections with lawyers in your region that will benefit you far beyond law school.
- Passion for online reviews and empowering solo practitioners as well as big law firms
- Demonstrated leadership ability (we want natural leaders)
- Tenacious hunger to win business and close deals
- Demonstrated experience and success in a sales role, preferably online marketing
- Experience with quota and commission compensation structure
- Ability to confidentially and effectively speak with lawyers of all levels (including Managing Partners & Business Development Directors)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Ability to work in fast paced, changing environment with minimal directio
- Self driven, motivated and results oriented
- 4-year degree preferred in Business or related field or current law student
- Two years B2B software sales experience
- Proven success in penetrating new markets and closing new business
- Consistent over-achievement in past positions
- Proven prospecting and sales cycle management skills
Since compensation is straight commission, there are no mandatory hours. We know law students have unique schedules, so we allow you to do your work during the times that are best for you. You may be asked to occasionally attend regional and local trade shows and bar events to help you generate new leads and strengthen brand awareness. You can call on any lawyer any time located within your defined local territory or region to set up an appointment.
Although you are paid commission for selling our services, our compensation package offers more than just a one-time payment. Since most lawyers subscribe on a monthly basis to our services, we will continue to pay you the same residual commission every month that they retain or renew our services.
Submit your resume to apply for this job!
What We’re Building
Best Law Review is the legal industry’s first and only online review management platform that helps lawyers collect and manage online reviews on Google, Avvo, Lawyers.com and Facebook. With Law Review, your clients can easily write and post a review the moment a transaction happens and your Law Firm can track review analytics, receive alerts when new reviews go online, and quickly respond to any review. Law Review integrates with most CRMs. For more information visit bestlawreview.com.